2018 NCERA-101 Annual Meeting
APRIL 15 TO 18, 2018
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
421 S Salisbury St
Raleigh, North Carolina
The NCSU & Duke Phytotrons are pleased to invite you to attend the 2018 Annual Meeting of the NCERA101 Committee on Controlled Environment Technology & Use.
The Registration Webpage is located at the link below. If you are coming with a spouse/partner (non-delegate) you may choose to include them in our evening dinners & tour day activities. Simply purchase a Guest Banquet ticket for the nights they would like to attend and/or purchase an additional Tour Day ticket
Conference registration is separate from hotel booking –
Registration is closed. Contact Carole Saravitz for more information
We have reserved a block of rooms for NCERA 101 meeting attendees. The room rate is $145 per night for a room with either 2 Double Beds or one King Bed. Please follow the link below to reserve rooms at the conference rate. The block of rooms will be available until March 15.
Student Participants: Student Poster Session and Lightning Talk events are planned. Contact Jonathan Frantz at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding graduate student assistance.
Industry Members: An Industry display area will be included. If you are interested contact Carole Saravitz (email@example.com).
Getting to Raleigh:
Flights to Raleigh-Durham (RDU)
Information regarding ground transportation from RDU can be found at: https://www.rdu.com/ground-transportation/
April 15 – Sunday
- NCERA Conference Registration Opens
- ASHS CE Working Group Meeting
- Welcome Reception
April 16 –Monday
- Monday Student Poster/Industry Display Set Up
- NCERA Business Meeting, Station Reports & Information Exchange
April 17 – Tuesday
- Station Reports & Information Exchange, Student Lightning Talks
- Poster Session Industry Session & Display Station Reports
- Lunch at the NCSU Arboretum
- Tour NCSU Phytotron, etc
- Night at the Museum Dinner
April 18 – Wednesday
- Tour Duke Phytotron, Syngenta, Bayer & AgBiome